How to become a member
CDSA-ACÉH membership fees cost $180. The adjusted rate for students and underwaged persons is $70. There is also a “pay what you can” option available.
Membership fees are typically paid when you register to attend our conference through the Congress Registration Portal. This year, with the cancellation of Congress, members will need to pay membership fees via PayPal or cheque.
- $180 Standard Membership
- $70 Student or Unwaged
- Pay what you can
- Donate or enter custom amount
- If you would like to make an additional donation to CDSA-ACÉH, you can enter a custom amount (e.g. $180 standard membership + $20 donation = $200 custom amount).
- Donations help cover costs associated with subsidizing membership fees and accessibility at CDSA-ACÉH events.
Please note that you must be a registered member to participate in the AGM and subsequent voting process.
Benefits of membership
- Our organizational affiliation to include on your CV.
- The opportunity to attend and present at our national conference in a given year.
- The opportunity to participate and provide feedback during our Annual General Meeting (AGM) in a given year at our conference at Congress.
- The opportunity to apply for CDSA-ACÉH Congress conference bursaries in a given year.
- Automatic enrolment in our mailing list.
- Secondary representation through our national political activism and advocacy efforts (both in and outside of academia).
- Knowledge that you are contributing to the growth, sustainability, and diversity of Disability Studies scholarship and activism in Canada, including helping to directly support students and junior scholars.
Anyone can subscribe to our mailing list, which provides access to newsletters and Calls for Papers.